Friday, October 1, 2010

~Blessed October~

Well, today is the first day of my favorite month. The month I was born, the month of Samhain, the month of my favorite season and many other favorites that I won't get into now, as I've just spent a good part of my morning on my 'other, not-so-Pagan blog', blogging away about my love for the month of October. I've also created another blog about the area I live in, mainly for real estate purposes. Something has to give and this blog is paying the price.

 Which is unfortunate because my reason for creating this blog was to help get me back in the spiritual swing of things, so to say. I know life is about 'peaks and valleys' and the 'ebb and flow' of things...but I've been too long in the valleys and here, once again, I'm letting some soul-nurturing take a back seat. Tsk! Tsk!
 This 'little' folder is my latest reason. Filled with real estate 'stuff' that I need to organize and weed out. Something I should have been working on all morning...it's now 12:04...lunchtime! So, my stomach is telling me to get off the computer and fill it up.
I think I'll eat my lunch out in the beautiful, breezy first day of October, in the aftermath of last nights rain. Sit in the sunshine, talk to my usual robin that accompanies me in my outdoor excursions and contemplate October :)
See? The blog is helping me stay on track! :) Have a blessed day and Happy October...
~Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment